1. A marketing agency or a commodity holder (hereinafter referred to as “the applicant”) may submit an application for a commodity delisting to the Exchange and, upon approval by the Exchange, publish an application notice for the commodity to be delisted. If the applicant complies with the proportion requirement of this provision, the Exchange may issue the announcement of commodity delisting directly.
2. The Exchange conducts voting statistics on all commodity holders. If the holder who holds more than 75% of the commodity (including the number) agrees to delist, the Exchange will issue a commodity delisting announcement, delist the product, and assist the commodity holder in handling product delivery and other matters.
3. If the number of commodities held by the commodity holder is not up to 75%, the Exchange shall issue a cancellation notice.
4. After the announcement of the product delisting, the holder of a circulating product may sell the product before the close of the last trading day, or the applicant shall purchase the part of the product at the closing price of the final trading day within 30 trading days, and the holder must sell it unconditionally. The sale of the product is transferred by the applicant to the trading account opened by the seller on the exchange.
5. After the announcement of the commodity delisting, the holder of the original limited commodity shall hold the commodity at the closing price of the last trading day and deduct the relevant expenses payable by the holder to make the product reach the tradable condition. The part of the commodity will be purchased at the closing price of the last trading day within 30 trading days and the holder must be sold unconditionally. The commodity selling funds are transferred from the applicant to the Exchange and transferred to the trading account opened by the seller on the Exchange.
6. The power to interpret this provision belongs to the Singapore Global Ginseng Exchange Limited.
7. This provision shall be implemented from the date of promulgation.