Account Opening Instructions
The Singapore Global Ginseng Exchange Account Opening Center will provide you with a safe and convenient trading account opening process. The process is as follows: Applicants must meet the trading membership criteria of the Singapore Global Ginseng Exchange.
- Applicants should read carefully, agree to abide by and prepare to sign the terms of the account opening agreements, and choose one of the following two ways to open a membership:
- ① Online Account: Click the following “Online Account” button, in accordance with the guidelines to fill out and upload personal information and self-service the account opening procedures;
② Mobile APP Account: Scan the QR code below with your mobile phone, follow the instructions to fill in and upload your personal information, and self-service the account opening procedures.
- After receiving the account opening application, the Exchange will conduct a serious review. After the approval, the Exchange will send an email to the trading member, and inform the trading account and related precautions. If you have any questions or have not received the email for a long time, please contact the official website “Online Customer Service”.
Singapore Global Ginseng Exchange Trading Membership Standard
1.A trading member participating in the trading in Singapore Global Ginseng Exchange (hereinafter referred to as “the Exchange”) must be a legal entity with a certain market risk tolerance or a natural person (not limited to nationality) who is over 18 years of age and has full civil capacity.
2. Trading members must have certain financial strength and good reputation.
3. Trading members must have a certain degree of understanding and risk perception of wild ginseng commodities and spot commodity trading.
4. Trading members need to have high risk identification and risk tolerance.
5. Trading members must have certain computer operation capabilities and Internet application capabilities, and have a comprehensive understanding of the risks of technology existing in Internet trading.
6. Trading members must carefully read and agree to abide by the rules of the Exchange’s trading rules and regulations, and fully recognize the trading mode of the Exchange.
7. Trading members must carefully read and accept the “Singapore Global Ginseng Exchange Trading Member Risk Disclosure Statement” published by the Exchange.
8. Trading members must carefully read and accept the “Singapore Global Ginseng Exchange Trading Member Market Entry Agreement” published by the Exchange.
9. The trading account opening amount of the trading member shall not be lower than the amount specified by the Exchange.
10. Trading members are required to pay the relevant fees charged by the Exchange.
11. Other conditions stipulated by the Exchange.