Solemnly declare: All commodity buyers should carefully read and understand the terms and conditions of the “Commodity Buyer Risk Disclosure Statement”, “Notice to Commodity Buyer”, “Market Entry Agreement” and other documents before opening an account, accurately understand the meaning, clearly understand and voluntarily bear the risks brought about by the trading; The Exchange will not assume all responsibility for any loss caused by various mistakes in the trading.
The Singapore Global Ginseng Exchange Account Opening Center will provide you with a safe and convenient trading account opening process. The process is as follows: Applicants must meet the trading membership criteria of the Singapore Global Ginseng Exchange.
1.A trading member participating in the trading in Singapore Global Ginseng Exchange (hereinafter referred to as “the Exchange”) must be a legal entity with a certain market risk tolerance or a natural person (not limited to nationality) who is over 18 years of age and has full civil capacity.
2. Trading members must have certain financial strength and good reputation.
3. Trading members must have a certain degree of understanding and risk perception of wild ginseng commodities and spot commodity trading.
4. Trading members need to have high risk identification and risk tolerance.
5. Trading members must have certain computer operation capabilities and Internet application capabilities, and have a comprehensive understanding of the risks of technology existing in Internet trading.
6. Trading members must carefully read and agree to abide by the rules of the Exchange’s trading rules and regulations, and fully recognize the trading mode of the Exchange.
7. Trading members must carefully read and accept the “Singapore Global Ginseng Exchange Trading Member Risk Disclosure Statement” published by the Exchange.
8. Trading members must carefully read and accept the “Singapore Global Ginseng Exchange Trading Member Market Entry Agreement” published by the Exchange.
9. The trading account opening amount of the trading member shall not be lower than the amount specified by the Exchange.
10. Trading members are required to pay the relevant fees charged by the Exchange.
11. Other conditions stipulated by the Exchange.